Several of Loudoun’s farms and rural businesses are open to the general public year-round.
- Take a scenic bike ride along the W&OD trail.
- Enjoy the 203 acres of Franklin Park.
- Stay for a performing arts show.
- Bring your friends and family out to a pick-your-own farm.
- Visit a winery or historic property such as Morven Park for a mansion tour.
The options are endless in Loudoun, so plan your outing today.
View farms/businesses with year-round activities below. Contact each farm / business directly for specific details about hours and activities offered.