Looking for the perfect gifts this holiday season? You’re in luck because Loudoun has nearly 100 Loudoun, VA Made • Loudoun, VA Grown participants offering excellent gifts for sale.
In addition to getting great presents, you’ll be buying quality local products, helping small business owners, and supporting the entire Loudoun economy. Here are just a few ideas to get you started:
- Thrill the BBQ lover on your list with NRJSPICE Food’s many gourmet options.
- Got a “friend” who needs some pampering? (Maybe it’s you – we won’t tell!) Buy some lavender bath milk from Blooming Hill Lavender Farm, or fancy soaps from Parsonage Handmade Soaps.
- The chocoholic in your life desperately needs an edible delicacy from Veritas Artizen Chocolate.
- Know an art lover? Present him or her with beautiful pottery from Amy Manson Pottery at Gateway Gallery or an impressionistic piece from Anne Stine Painting.
- Loudoun has so many options to satisfy the craft beverage enthusiast on your list, it’s almost too easy to find gifts they’ll love. There are 65+ suppliers in Loudoun; for someone extra special try pairing the wine or beer with the artwork of Jumbo Bottom Barrel Works.
- Good dogs (and their human companions) will dig the farm-to-treat jar concept from Chase Your Tail Bakery.
- Too many choices? Can’t decide which ones to buy? You don’t have to! Gift baskets from Georges Mill Farm and Long Stone Farm are the answer!
Visit our Loudoun Made, Loudoun Grown page to see the full list of vendors.
And remember to check out the Loudoun Holiday Guide that lists Loudoun farms where you can buy Christmas trees, holiday greens and enjoy in-town events.