Loudoun Farms will be promoting the Loudoun Made; Loudoun Grown Program through sponsorship at the July 28th Polo in the Park at Morven Park . In celebration, we are giving away two VIP parking passes. Winners will get to stop by the Loudoun Made; Loudoun Grown tailgate party during the event. VIP parking passes give you and all of those in your car entry to the July 28th Polo in the Park with VIP parking. CLICK HERE TO ENTER . Winners will be randomly selected and notified on July 23rd.
Never been to Polo in the Park? Here’s what to expect:
- Each night of the season will feature two matches, with one starting at 7 p.m. and the other starting at 8:30 p.m. Gates will open for spectators at 6 p.m.
- Spectators are encouraged to bring picnic baskets and blankets onto the terraced viewing area next to the riding arena.
- Guests may also bring their own beverage of choice to enjoy at the polo matches.
- Enjoy dance music in the pavilion tent immediately following the final polo match each night.
- New this year, Morven Park has partnered with Roots 657 restaurant to serve favorites from its menu, including pulled pork and burgers, every night of polo. Another popular Loudoun County restaurant, King Street Oyster Bar, will bring its Oyster Truck to the Park for five nights of polo.
- Stone Tower Winery — the Official Wine Sponsor of Polo in the Park — will return to offer wine for sale by the glass or bottle.
- Please follow Morven Park on Facebook for updates on weekly food vendors, menus, and special dessert offerings.
Learn more by visiting the Polo in the Park website.